‘Fastest Fingers First’ – Summer Term Launch
Each school term, we will be running a ‘Fastest Fingers First’ prize draw for schools who accept a quote from us. It’s an excellent opportunity for us to give back, and to give schools and academies an opportunity to win money to use on something specifically for their school.
An unexpected £250 could go a long way to buying equipment, or books, or enabling an end of term treat!
Terms and Conditions apply. See below for details.
£250 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By entering into the Contact Group Quarterly Prize Draw (“Promotion”), you agree that you have read these terms and that you agree to them. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in your disqualification from the Promotion.
1. This Promotion is run by Contact Group a trading name of Truancy Call Limited a company registered in England with registered number 04125665 and registered office at 5th Floor, Lyndon House, 58-62 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE (“Promoter”).
2. To enter this Promotion you must be: (a) a resident of the United Kingdom; (b) aged 18 years old or over at the time of entry; (c) an educational institution registered in the United Kingdom.
3. The Promotion is open for entries between 00:01 on Tuesday 18 April 2017 and 23:59 on Friday 21 July 2017.
4. Purchase is required. To be eligible to enter the draw, you must be one of the 20 fastest education establishments to have accepted an official quotation (thereby placing an order) during the stated time period. ‘Fastest’ is calculated as the shortest length of time between the point at which the quotation was opened by the participant, and the quote being accepted (i.e. received back by the Promoter). These timings are recorded on the Promoter’s Quotient system and will be published after the draw has ended.
5. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Promoter by the closing date for any reason.
6. The prize for the Promotion consists of the following: Two hundred and Fifty Pounds Sterling [£250] to be spent by the educational establishment at their discretion.
7. The winner shall be drawn as follows: One winner will be chosen at random from qualifying entries, via a randomised computer selection process.
8. The winner of the Promotion shall be notified as follows: by email correspondence from Contact Group by within five  working days of the competition closing date.
9. The winner will be required to confirm acceptance of the prize within five  working days and may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their educational establishment information, among other details. Promoter will endeavour to ensure that winner receives their prize within twenty  days of the date they confirm acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not accept the prize within ten  days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize and Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner.
10. The name, region of residence and likeness of the winners may be used by Promoter for reasonable post-event publicity in any form including on Promoter’s website and social media pages, in advertising for The Followers at no cost.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.