School Payment System now available within Call Parents
We are delighted to announce that our Call Parents communication product now features a facility for online payments. This enables you to move to a safer, cashless school payment system where you can easily keep track of what is owed and by whom.
From the Call Parents parental engagement platform, you can easily send requests for, receive and track payments, saving you time and money on administration.
Not only will your school benefit from the time and money saved but parents will enjoy the speed, accuracy and quick feedback from paying online for school dinners and trips.
Benefits of online school payments
– Send payment requests directly to parents – for school trips, dinner money and after school clubs
– Customise payment requests by class or year group
– Issue hassle free refunds – for example, when a child can no longer attend a trip
– Parents will receive a receipt for payments
– Run detailed reports on payments and outstanding amounts – by parent, class or year group
– Students do not need to carry cash to school or worry about handing in trip money
– Save time and money on issuing and chasing payment requests manually or making multiple trips to the bank!
We also offer unlimited technical support – so if your school is a new to cashless payments, our technical team are on hand to advise and support whenever you need help implementing this new payment system.
If you are new to Call Parents, why not request a demo today to find out how this school payments system can simplify not only your payments but your overall communication with parents, students and staff?
Don’t forget, that if you accept a quote from us we’ll enter you into our Fastest Fingers First Draw to win £250 for your school! Please click here for full terms and conditions.
Already using Call Parents? Speak to us today about integrating payments and moving your school to a cashless environment. Call the Contact Group team on 03333 131415 or email us here.