Call Parents can help send messages quickly, saving time, effort and money. Send a message via text or e-mail to parents, teachers and students with a few simple clicks.
Call Parents dynamically integrates with all the main management information systems in the UK, with technical partnerships already in place. With Capita SIMS, Call Parents is the only system of its kind to have gained Premier Partner status.
Call Parents now has an integrated Payments feature, meaning schools can move towards a cashless environment. Payments now enables the following:
- Send targeted payment requests directly to parents (e.g. for school trips, dinner money, after school clubs etc)
- Issue refunds – hassle-free! (e.g. a child can no longer attend a trip)
- Send customised payment requests (by class or year groups)
- Detailed reporting, statistics and analytics – see what has been paid, and what it outstanding – by parent, class, or year group
- Unlimited technical support
- Multiple bank accounts can be nominated to pay money into (e.g. if you have some payments going to your Local Authority as well as your school.
Club Contact enables you to quickly and easily communicate with members and/or parents of your organisation via email and text message.
Our built-in online payments module also enables you to collect payments online via debit or credit card from one easy-to-use, web-based service designed specifically for clubs and organisations.