Call Parents can help send messages quickly, saving time, effort and money. Send a message via text or e-mail to parents, teachers and students with a few simple clicks.
Schools are increasingly looking to engage with parents more effectively, and electronic messaging is the best place to start. Printing off paper letters is quickly becoming a thing of the past, as it’s not only costly, but letters are often lost or left at the bottom of the school bag!
Call Parents sends either an SMS or email – direct from your school to parents. You can compose your message in seconds, and send it to an individual, or group of parents. It’s ideal for fast updates about school closures or incidents, and is handy for those last minute reminders about non-uniform days or cancelled clubs.
Call Parents dynamically integrates with all the main MIS in the UK so you don’t have to keep multiple databases updated.
Hear what one Headteacher who has Call Parents says about how it has significantly improved communication in his school>>
Why not take advantage of the additional features available within the Call Parents system – Text Message In and Payments
Text Message In (TMI)
Do inbound calls each day from parents pull you away from other important tasks? TMI is the quicker, and more convenient way for parents to get in touch with your school. Rather than lots of telephone calls from parents to the school office each day, did you know your parents could have a dedicated number to text in to school – to report absence, incidents or ask a question?
- Allows parents to communicate directly with your school via text message, 24 hours a day, with the cost of texting met by the parent.
- Matches up to student and parent record if available.
- Monitor texts on any device or desktop computer using your own, personalised log in details.
- Reply to parents via TMI
Helping schools move towards a cashless environment; Payments has the following features:
- Send targeted payment requests directly to parents (e.g. for school trips, dinner money, after school clubs etc)
- Issue refunds – hassle-free! (e.g. a child can no longer attend a trip)
- Send customised payment requests (by class or year groups)
- Detailed reporting, statistics and analytics – see what has been paid, and what is outstanding – by parent, class, or year group
- Unlimited technical support
- Multiple bank accounts can be nominated to pay money into (e.g. if you have some payments going to your Local Authority as well as your school.
With Capita SIMS, Call Parents is the only system of its kind to have gained Premier Partner status.
Club Contact enables you to quickly and easily communicate with members and/or parents of your organisation via email and text message.
Club Contact is changing!
Contact Group is phasing out Club Contact in its current form and migrating its users on to our feature-rich Call Parents platform. This is great news as with Call Parents, customers can enjoy all the features of Club Contact – and more, including Text Message In (TMI).
Clubs make a valuable contribution to the social fabric of communities, but communication can be challenging when there’s multiple members to be kept informed about a busy timetable!
Whether it’s scouts, guides, church groups, youth clubs, choirs, ramblers, rotary clubs, sports teams – quite simply, if you run a club with multiple members that you want to communicate with, then Club Contact is the solution for you.
How Club Contact Works:
To cater for the wide range of clubs and organisations that use Club Contact, your account can be set up to work in one of two ways:
- Children and Parents – Typically for youth organisations, this means all children’s names are entered onto the system and put into the relevant teams/sections/groups. They are then linked to their parent who is also added to the system, along with their contact details. The advantage of this is that parents with more than one child in the organisation only have one account, with multiple children linked to it.
- Members / Contact – If your organisation doesn’t need the child / parent linking and just needs to communicate directly with members, you can just store the member’s name & contact details and also add them to any relevant teams/sections/groups.
Club Contact Messaging Features:
- Children, parents or members can be assigned to relevant messaging groups, enabling you to target information that is only relevant to them. You can also opt to ‘send to all’ so that whole club/organisation messages can be sent to all parents / members in just a few clicks.
- Club Contact enables you to grant an unlimited number of additional users access to the system to send email and text messages.
- The system is web-based, which means you can access it from any computer or device with internet access (including mobile devices). There’s no software to install.
- Parents’ or members’ contact details can be updated and maintained within the Club Contact system quickly and easily.
Club Contact Customers:
If you’re an existing Club Contact customer, Club Contact is changing… We are currently phasing out Club Contact in its current form and migrating it on to our flagship Call Parents platform. This is great news as with Call Parents, customers can enjoy all the features of Club Contact (messaging and payments) and more! (including Text Message In).