Messaging System for Schools
Call Parents can help send messages quickly, saving time, effort and money. Send a message via text or e-mail to parents, teachers and students with a few simple clicks.
Schools are increasingly looking to engage with parents more effectively, and electronic messaging is the best place to start. Printing off paper letters is soon becoming a thing of the past, as it’s not only costly, but letters are often lost or left at the bottom of the school bag!
Call Parents sends either an SMS or email – direct from your school to parents. You can compose your message in seconds, and send it to an individual, or group of parents. It’s ideal for fast updates about school closures or incidents, and is handy for those last minute reminders about non-uniform days or cancelled clubs.
Call Parents dynamically integrates with all the main MIS in the UK so you don’t have to keep multiple databases updated.
Call Parents now has an integrated Payments feature, meaning schools can move towards a cashless environment. Payments now enables the following:
- Send targeted payment requests directly to parents (e.g. for school trips, dinner money, after school clubs etc)
- Issue refunds – hassle-free! (e.g. a child can no longer attend a trip)
- Send customised payment requests (by class or year groups)
- Detailed reporting, statistics and analytics – see what has been paid, and what it outstanding – by parent, class, or year group
- Unlimited technical support
- Multiple bank accounts can be nominated to pay money into (e.g. if you have some payments going to your Local Authority as well as your school.
With Capita SIMS, Call Parents is the only system of its kind to have gained Premier Partner status.
Integrated and Secure
Changes to e-mail addresses or telephone numbers in your management information system are read directly by Call Parents, meaning only one database has to be maintained.
Access Wherever You Are
Ideal for when parent communication is needed quickly away from school. Online remote access, great for field trips, during school closure or in an emergency.
Flexibility to Suit You
Select different groups of teachers, students and parents, providing greater flexibility and the ability to target messages to specific people.
No long-term contract – unlimited site licence so several users can operate the system at no extra cost.
Plan for the Future
Schedule messages to go out now or in advance, great for setting up messages to go out in the school holidays.
No Complicated Technical Requirements
Simple installation. No additional hardware is required, just access to the Internet and to download our software tool once.