P.E. Planning and Assessment Made Easy
iPEP is the P.E. Lesson Planning and Assessment tool revolutionising P.E. planning and lesson delivery in schools.
It is created by P.E. teachers, for P.E. teachers, and is every P.E. Co-ordinator’s dream!
- Plan an entire year’s worth of lessons in literally minutes
- Log-ins and access for other teachers who deliver P.E.
- Access to over 1,000 lesson plans that let the teacher know what equipment they will need; including a description, images and demo videos which model what to do in the lesson (inc. versions for over and under-performers).
- Fully integrated Assessment tool with option to upload photo evidence. This will easily track a child’s progress throughout the year (giving you one place to refer to, when Ofsted pay a visit!)
- Ongoing technical support and daily back up of all data
This really is as good as it sounds.
With the ring-fenced funding that schools now receive for P.E., and the requirement to demonstrate that this is being used effectively, this gives you a simple-to-use tool (it works on PC and tablet) that will set you apart when Ofsted come to visit. For schools that are looking for an Outstanding Ofsted rating, this really helps to give you a tick in a box. It also allows you to present this information back to parents, which is really valued by them.
We’d love to talk to you more about iPEP and offer you a short, free on-line demonstration of the product so you can see if it is something that you think would benefit the school.