Call Parents can help send messages quickly, saving time, effort and money. Send a message via text or e-mail to parents, teachers and students with a few simple clicks.
Schools are increasingly looking to engage with parents more effectively, and electronic messaging is the best place to start. Printing off paper letters is quickly becoming a thing of the past, as it’s not only costly, but letters are often lost or left at the bottom of the school bag!
Call Parents sends either an SMS or email – direct from your school to parents. You can compose your message in seconds, and send it to an individual, or group of parents. It’s ideal for fast updates about school closures or incidents, and is handy for those last minute reminders about non-uniform days or cancelled clubs.
Call Parents dynamically integrates with all the main MIS in the UK so you don’t have to keep multiple databases updated.
Hear what one Headteacher who has Call Parents says about how it has significantly improved communication in his school>>
Why not take advantage of the additional features available within the Call Parents system – Text Message In and Payments
Text Message In (TMI)
Do inbound calls each day from parents pull you away from other important tasks? TMI is the quicker, and more convenient way for parents to get in touch with your school. Rather than lots of telephone calls from parents to the school office each day, did you know your parents could have a dedicated number to text in to school – to report absence, incidents or ask a question?
- Allows parents to communicate directly with your school via text message, 24 hours a day, with the cost of texting met by the parent.
- Matches up to student and parent record if available.
- Monitor texts on any device or desktop computer using your own, personalised log in details.
- Reply to parents via TMI
Helping schools move towards a cashless environment; Payments has the following features:
- Send targeted payment requests directly to parents (e.g. for school trips, dinner money, after school clubs etc)
- Issue refunds – hassle-free! (e.g. a child can no longer attend a trip)
- Send customised payment requests (by class or year groups)
- Detailed reporting, statistics and analytics – see what has been paid, and what is outstanding – by parent, class, or year group
- Unlimited technical support
- Multiple bank accounts can be nominated to pay money into (e.g. if you have some payments going to your Local Authority as well as your school.
With Capita SIMS, Call Parents is the only system of its kind to have gained Premier Partner status.
OurSchoolsApp is a free app for your parents, which allows them to keep updated with information, news, calendar events and contact information.
OurSchoolsApp gives your parents a personalised app to keep them updated with news, events and contact information. It is free for parents/carers to download and use.
We have designed a complimentary parent pack for schools to encourage more of your parents download and use OurSchoolsApp.
The parent pack includes templates and suggested information to help explain to your parents what the product is and encourage them to use it.
Truancy Call dynamically integrates with all the main management information systems in the UK, with technical partnerships in place. With Capita SIMS, Truancy Call is the only system of its kind to have gained Premier Partner status.
Truancy Call can reduce unauthorised absence, improve punctuality and remove the burden of mass calling for office staff. Send an automated phone call, text message or email, and allow parents to respond by the same manner. Repeated calls are delivered until a response is provided, eliciting a high number of parental responses.
Reggie® is a mobile application that allows teachers to take the student register, anytime and anywhere. Perfect for primary schools that do paper or OMR registers or secondary school PE departments.
Reggie® is ideal for your staff that are on the move or away from their PC as it communicates directly with your school’s Management Information System. It is fully compatible with Capita SIMS.