Contact Group have been shortlisted for the Education Investor Awards 2015
We have been shortlisted for the Technological Infrastructure Award for our Looked After Call product.
Looked After Call (LAC) was developed to help Local Authorities and to replace costly manual solutions, LAC draws data directly from each schools’ Management Information System (MIS).
Local Authorities can now easily see this critical data for each of their pupils, simply by logging into a PC and viewing the pupils’ dashboard.
Highly flexible, it works either with our data tool, automatically retrieving the students’ data from the schools MIS or by our Data Team phoning the school, asking for the information and keying it into the system.
• On average we collect 99.95% of attendance data for Looked After Children
• Up to 87% of the data we collect for Looked After Children is gathered automatically, the rest of the data is collected by our Data Team, whether it is a school or alternate provision.
• In the past 3 years the number of local authorities using Looked After Call has grown eight fold.
• In the past 12 months the number of children monitored by Looked After Call has grown 130%.
• For each unauthorised absence mark we will contact the carer if required.
• Every local authority that has started with Looked After Call has stayed with us!
The finalists’ entries will be passed to an independent judging panel who select a winner in each category.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday 11 November.